1. Small jewelry (earrings, lapel pins, small bracelets)
2. Buttons and thread (I've accumulated a lot that come with clothes I buy)
3. Screws (sorted by size and shape)
4. Hardware bits and pieces (some of which have no other logical home!)
5. Kids building pieces (in this case, K'Nex)
- Small craft supplies for jewelry making, scrapbooking, etc.
- The little items kids collect like rocks, marbles, hi-bounce balls, and string
- Office supplies like rubber bands, push pins, binder clips or paper clips
- Picture-hanging hardware
- Larger organizers could hold larger jewelry like necklaces and chunkier bracelets, and would keep them protected while traveling
- The do-dads and what-nots in your junk drawer
- Game pieces
- Makeup and makeup accessories like brushes
What other uses can you think of?
Linking up to: